Please note that apart from those working in the charity shop, we are not inducting new volunteers at present as part of our measures to limit the impact of coronavirus. If people do apply they will be logged in the system and references checked but there will be a wait until we resume inducting new volunteers.
The charity shop is a vibrant and engaging project that helps us to raise money for homeless, vulnerable and isolated adults in Nottingham.
Our ambition is to have the shop open for six days a week and to have teams of three volunteers for each session.
If you are interested in volunteering in any part of the day and you would like to make a real difference to our work with homeless and vulnerable people, we would love to hear from you. For more information or to request an application pack please contact email@example.com.
- To assist with the daily running of the charity shop, serving customers, handling and reconciling cash
- Sorting and preparing donations
- Welcoming customers, encouraging the use of hand sanitiser and the one-way system
- Serving customers
- Preparing stock
- Organising and tidying stock
- Attending to the organising of the shop between customer sales
- Handling cash transactions
- Recording sales
Available shift times: 10am-1pm and 1pm-4pm.
Entitlements: Reasonable travel costs are reimbursed.