Emmanuel House Support Centre and the Nottingham Night Shelter need underwear for both men and women. We need your help to support some of Nottingham’s most vulnerable people and provide them with new, clean clothing.
If you are able to help, please drop off your donations at Emmanuel House Support Centre in a bin liner so that we can quarantine them for 72 hours after they arrive. Please make sure you drop them off during one of the following times:
- Wednesday morning – 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Thursday afternoon – 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- Friday afternoon – 2:00pm – 4:30pm
We have set up an Amazon Wishlist for those unable to leave their homes. If you order one of the items on our list, it will get delivered straight to the support centre.
To help our support staff, please ensure the items are delivered on weekdays and not the weekend.
How to order from Emmanuel House’s Amazon Wishlist
- Browse the selection of underwear on our Amazon Wishlist
- Add product to your basket
- On the ‘shopping basket’ page, check it says ‘For Emmanuel House Support Centre’s Wish List’
- Select the ‘this will be a gift’ checkbox
- Select Emmanuel House Support Centre as the delivery address – full address will be ‘hidden’
- If you have delivery options, please arrange it for Monday – Friday and don’t choose a weekend delivery slot
- In the ‘gift message’ let us know your name and email address so that we can say thank you
- Pay as normal through Amazon’s payment system
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also happy to announce that Emmanuel House Support Centre in Nottingham is now on the AmazonSmile charity list. This means that simply by doing your online shopping, you can help Emmanuel House to support homeless, vulnerable and isolated adults in Nottingham. Find out how to set it up, at no extra charge to you or us, here: https://www.emmanuelhouse.org.uk/donate-to-emmanuel-house-using-amazonsmile/
As ever, we thank all our supporters for their kindness and generosity in helping us to support homeless, isolate and vulnerable adults of our community.