From today, Monday 13th July, Emmanuel House has begun a phased re-opening, offering appointment-only services to people who are homeless, rough sleeping, or in crisis and at risk of homelessness.
· Our service is appointment-only
· We will be open between 9.30am-12.45pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays
· Clients will not be able to wait around in the building, once they’ve received a service will have to leave.
· We won’t be providing a laundry service, meals, or hot drinks.
· We will be providing clothing, showers, care of address and support/case working.
If you would like to refer someone into our services please phone in advance 0115 9507140. For more information on services please contact: email@example.com.
For Phase 2, we will be launching afternoon sessions focussing on basic services. Phase 3 will be re-opening the charity shop and accepting general donations. Dates for Phases 2 and 3 will be announced in due course.