We are excited to be working on the re-opening of our Nottingham charity shop on Goose Gate in Hockley.
We can’t wait to reopen the doors of the shop, which before the pandemic, had become a vibrant and engaging project that helped us to raise money for homeless, vulnerable and isolated adults in Nottingham.
Our ambition is to have the shop open for six days a week and to have teams of three volunteers for each session.
If you are interested in volunteering in any part of the day and you would like to make a real difference to our work with homeless and vulnerable people, we would love to hear from you. For more information or to request an application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To assist with the daily running of the charity shop, serving customers, handling and reconciling cash
- Sorting and preparing donations
- Welcoming customers, encouraging the use of hand sanitiser and the one-way system
- Serving customers
- Preparing stock
- Organising and tidying stock
- Attending to the organising of the shop between customer sales
- Handling cash transactions
- Recording sales
Available shift times: 10am-1pm and 1pm-4pm.
Entitlements: Reasonable travel costs are reimbursed.